So tell me, my dear
Why I see her dancing there
Why her smouldering eyes still scorch my soul.
I feel her, I see her
The sun caught in her flowing hair
Is blazing in me, out of all control.
I am/was (not entirely certain on tense) smitten with this girl. I'm sorry, I'm not going to do anything about it, I'm just stating a fact. I'm/ I was (uncertainty still apparent) smitten.
Could possibly be a Goddess, with prayers and a holy sword which is actually a book. Not really sure.
Also, may have renounced her, and thus am going to Hell. Also not really sure.
Jesus + Sophia = 1, apparently
Mystery girl of shadows indeed.
My God, Matthew is a genius.
- If he hadn't gone out with Elly
- Then I wouldn't have gone to Elly's party
- So I wouldn't have met Sophia
- And I wouldn't have fallen for her
- And I wouldn't have been weaned off her by time and distance
- And I wouldn't be feeling so much better about relationships
Jesus Christ, the man can plan like the bastard son of Sun Tzu and Carl von Clausewitz
And then he went and got me hooked on Alex instead. What The Fuck!?